- This event has passed.
Zen Essence Yoga – Wed
April 19 @ 6:45 pm - 8:00 pm
Zen Essence Yoga is a system of interaction and communication based on the integration of the major paths of self-development and realisation.
Traditionally, these paths are known as:
- Jnana Yoga – the yoga of philosophy
- Bhakti Yoga – devotional yoga through faith
- Raja Yoga – control of mind fluctuations e.g. Zen
- Hatha Yoga – the discipline of mental & physical control
- Kriya Yoga – the yoga of chanting & worship
- Karma Yoga – the yoga of service to others
Zen Essence Yoga draws from the knowledge and wisdom of these disciplines from numerous cultures and that of modern western science to create a common ground between these. Its aim is to teach the fundamental principles of energy of movement that form the foundation of our daily lives.