Far Infrared Detox Sauna
“Detoxify with the power of light”
While a traditional sauna uses heat and humidity to warm the air, which in turn warms your body, Far infrared saunas (FIS) uses light to create heat. During this process, the sauna only heats 20% of the air, leaving 80% of the heat available to heat your body.
FIS works by deeply penetrating joints, muscle and tissues, which increase circulation and speeds oxygen flow. Many physicians recommend this for Pain Relief and to athletes for sports injuries, fibromyalgia, and other chronic pain syndromes.
The appeal of saunas is that they cause reactions, such as vigorous sweating and increased heart rate, similar to those experienced during moderate exercise. They are also used for detoxification of the body, which can optimize the efficiency of the immune system.
Toxins in the body can accumulate in the skin and the liver and sweating is one of the body’s natural ways to remove toxins. As a result, a detox helps avoid disease, prevent illness and improve general health and vitality.
The benefits of a Far Infrared Sauna session
- It warms the body more efficiently at lower temperatures with warm and dry heat
- It’s more accessible for those who cannot tolerate the excessive heat and humidity seen in traditional sauna.
- Boosting your immune system
- FIS may induce up to 2 to 3 times the volume of sweat produced in a traditional sauna while operating at significantly cooler temperatures.
- The process heats the body from the core, therefore, it allows you to sweat up to 7 times more toxins than traditional saunas.
- Daily sweating can help detox the body as it rids itself of accumulated heavy metals as well as alcohol, nicotine, sodium, and sulphuric acid.
- FIS helps with acne by purifying the skin and cleansing the pores thus ridding accumulated dirt, cosmetics, blackheads and dry skin cells.
- Help you maintain healthy levels of your stress hormones, like cortisol, thus leading to relaxation, better sleep and an overall feeling of being refreshed and rejuvinated.
- Promoting the Feeling of Well-Being in the Body
Far Infrared Sauna packages
Private or Sharing Session:
- 40 min FIS Session
- 15 min shower with filtered & activated water.
- Complimentary slippers, wash cloths and towels
- Optional – 45 min Jacuzzi